Constructed from heavy duty plastic, this water trough measures 31″W x 54″L x 32 1/4″H and can hold up to 50 gallons of water for cattle.
Featuring foam filled poly with rib reinforced construction, this water trough is built for the farm. Ideal for small cattle pens with fewer than 220 heads of cattle or 100 milk producing dairy cows, Pride Of The Farm’s 50 gallon open trough tank offers unique features you won’t find in other waterers.
The water supply enters through a unique tower which offers double wall protection from freezing. Water circulation is assisted with a patented baffle design. The trough includes optional features, including a continuous flow kit with a weep valve and a heater.
Pride of the Farm's trough drinker is the most ideal drinker for all animal care watering tools. The 34 inch trough allows up to 50 gallons of water to be held. It is equipped with multiple flow and drain alternatives while providing excellent water circulation for animals.
Pride Of The Farm® 50 Gallon Water Trough Details:
- 50 gallon water capacity for small cattle pens
- Rib reinforced poly construction with double wall protection from freezing
- 23-½” top width drinking space and a 24” drinking height
- Two side access panels measuring 5” x 9” can be easily removed with ¼ turn fasteners
- 4 recessed mounting points
Ships Direct from Manufacturer - Usually Ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
|Pride of the Farm®
|For smaller cattle pens