Built with the needs of farms in mind, Brower®'s Performance One E-Drink line of heated water troughs features robust poly construction and a streamlined design that saves on electric costs.
The 17 gallon model waters up to 150 head of most any species with two 8” x 14” large drink openings. Drinker wells are 14 in deep allowing most any animal to drink naturally.
This waterer’s energy efficient design starts by using incoming water to carry heat energy. The more water, the more heat. Its R-value of 7.5 per inch holds the heat provided by incoming water. Secondly, the trough’s supply line is in the water. You don't need extra heat to keep the line above the ground open, but you do need proper installation to prevent the supply line underneath the drinker from freezing.
This Brower® livestock waterer is tough enough for years of outdoor use. Over 300 sq. inches of access for easy hook up. Stainless steel spring loaded valve cover removes easily.
Brower® 17 Gal. Heated Livestock Water Trough Details:
- Waters upto 150 head of most any species
- 100% poly construction, molded with the most effective ultraviolet inhibitor
- Sealed bottom keeps out moisture and rodents
- 250 W heater, dependable non-siphoning durapride valve
- Two 2” drains and one threaded bottom port for optional inside drain
- Notched flanges for easy anchoring
- Tough enough for years of outdoor use
Ships Direct from Manufacturer - Usually Ships within 2 to 3 weeks.