DURA-TUFF nursery flooring is the leader in the industry because of Quality, Service, & Innovation.
• 1st to provide a gap around the perimeter of each floor and 7/16" openings to significantly improve cleanability.
• 1st to offer the nursery floor in a light color to brighten up the room and make it easier to see if it is clean.
• 1st to provide a plastic floor on a fiberglass support system that competes with the price of woven wire.
• The 7/16" (11mm) openings equate to a 50% open area for better manure filtration.
• The 1/4" (6mm) Gap around the perimeter of each piece provides superior cleanability compared to other floors that fit tight. This gap allows manure to filter through instead of building up and is easier to power wash.
• The high/low rib design provides superior traction and prevents manure from being pushed out to the corners, which can cause premature corrosion of the steel penning.
• V-Shaped rib design prevents manure accumulation on the underside of the floor and is easily accessible for top down cleaning.
• The solid plastic construction is rust/corrosion proof, resists bacteria build up and sheds waste easily.
• DURA-TUFF plastic flooring is made from a special high impact virgin polypropylene material making its wear and impact resistance superior to other plastic flooring.
• The 24"x24" design weighs 6.86 lbs. each (1.72 lbs. per square foot) with deep cross ribs that provides superior strength.
• Beams placed on 24" centers reduce the overall price per square foot.
• State of the art manufacturing that provides a better product at a better price.
• DURA-TUFF plastic swine floor does not rob pigs of body heat.
• University studies indicate pigs on plastic floor versus metal floor have shown 15% improvement in their feed to gain ratio due to less stress.
• Superior fiberglass support system that clear spans up to 10 feet.
• The fiberglass beam is corrosion/rust proof and price competitive with steel supports.
• DURA-TUFF leg support system is used for clear spans over 10 feet.
• DURA-TUFF plastic floor will also work with 1/4" steel beams. The steel beams must be hot dip galvanized or stainless.