72 Inch Arctic Blast Fan
One of our most versatile products is the 72” Arctic Blast variable horizontal barn ventilator. This high efficiency variable speed drive fan is a one of a kind in the world today. This barn ventilator uses only 2.2 KW of power on high speed and 300 watts on low. Traditional ceiling fans from 56” to 24’ slowly push the hot air from the ceiling down to the floor. The 72” Arctic Blast Fan can do this on low speed and then it does something wonderful as the speed increases, it creates air velocity for maximum air throw and cooling (something other large ceiling fans cannot do).
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
• Adjustable airfoil deflectors optimize air throw distance and direction.
• Transfer electrical energy into air energy in a focused air pattern.
• Performance enhancing intake fiberglass cone.
• Balanced 72” heavy duty corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminium blades.
• De-stratisfies air on low speed covering over 15,000 square feet while only using only 300 watts of power.
• High speed creates 1200 FPM of velocity under the fan and 300 FPM at a distance of 75 feet on both discharge sides or a total of 5,250 feet of cooling area.
• Optional variable frequency drive allows you a smooth speed adjustment from 300 RPM down to 50 RPM. Fan power consumption reduces with speed.
• Heavy galvanized motor mount straightens the air as it is propelled through the venturi and throws the air efficiently over the airfoil deflectors.
• Extremely quiet operation on all speeds.
ARCTIC BLAST FAN FEATURES
• Corrosion resistant fiberglass housing.
• Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly.
• Maintenance free motor.
• Quick Change Belt.
• Can be mounted on steel post, building column or suspended from the ceiling (all optional mounts).
• Optional variable frequency drive.
• 6 directional air flow deflectors.
• Balanced 72” heavy duty corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminium blade.
• Shipped fully assembled, except for air foil deflectors
• In dairy barns our fans create extreme air velocity for cow cooling, insect control, drying of bedding and employee comfort. Our unique air foil deflectors direct the air over and under the cows better than any other fan. One of our fans can replace up to 4 large single speed panel fans or 8-36” basket fans and uses ½ the power. With the optional variable speed frequency drive you can adjust the fan performance to meet your internal environmental requirements for 365 days of the year. On low speed you have an ideal winter fan for re-circulating air throughout the building, reducing humidity and recapturing trapped heat at the ceiling and uses an extremely low 300 watts of power.
• In industrial applications our air pattern covers over 15,000 square feet of floor area and can be used on high ceilings up to 40’. Our fans positioned over shipping doors can create an air curtain to keep cold air out in the winter and hot air out in the summer. Unlike traditional ceiling fans that slowly push air in a 360 degree radius, the 72” Arctic Blast can direct the air pattern where you need it the most. Run our fans on high speed to efficiently cool employees and machinery during hot conditions.
• Ideal for large turkey or hog buildings, greenhouses, factories, warehouses, processing plants and stadiums.
ARCTIC BLAST FAN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Weight 375 lbs fully assembled.
• Motor is 3 HP or 2.2KW on high and .3KW on low 230/460 VAC, AMP 8.2/4.1.
• Belt drive runs 322 RPM on high and 50 RPM on low.
• Throws air 100’ on both sides for a total floor coverage of 200’ X 35’.
• Optional variable frequency drive.
• Blade is 72” diameter 6 paddle
Display per page